How to View My Videos On Facebook 2019

How To View My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to check my uploaded videos on Facebook app on my Android smartphone, the video clips were no place to be discovered. I bear in mind, it has "Videos" album when you go to your Facebook Picture albums. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I examine it using desktop PC then go to my Profile > Images > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. But why can not I watch it on Facebook application making use of Android smartphone? The answer is, I do not know. Really!

Yet I have actually done a miniature study as well as I locate people grumbling the very same concern as me. I have located that Facebook group does not care about these complains so what we do currently?

Well, I have discovered 3 options or 3 tips to see Facebook published video clips on your Android phone and I will share it with you. So below it is!

How To View My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Let's begin initially by utilizing their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when making use of the Facebook application. However, to see the videos:

1. Just search your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can likewise include the word "videos" after your name. So the outcome will certainly be like this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will certainly find your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can also use this to look video clips of your friend. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this technique, you can attempt any type of internet browser however I utilize google chrome so right here it is:

1. Open chrome. Type m.facebook.com then login.
2. Most likely to your account then click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a bit and also you will discover "Videos" area after images. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly locate every one of your uploaded videos in addition to the videos that you're marked in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last pointer will certainly not likely your wager yet when you do this, you will certainly discover your uploaded videos on that particular album when you most likely to pictures making use of Facebook application. No more searches!

Simply develop your own video album then post all of your future video clips there. Seriously! I currently tried it and also it functioned.