Where are My Facebook Videos 2019

Where Are My Facebook Videos - Last time when I needed to check my uploaded videos on Facebook application on my Android smart device, the videos were nowhere to be located. I keep in mind, it has "Videos" cd when you go to your Facebook Image cds. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I check it using desktop PC after that go to my Profile > Pictures > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. Yet why can not I view it on Facebook application utilizing Android smart device? The answer is, I don't recognize. Actually!

But I have actually done a small research as well as I locate individuals grumbling the exact same problem as me. I have found that Facebook team does not respect these grumbles so what we do currently?

Well, I have actually found 3 services or 3 ideas to check out Facebook uploaded video clips on your Android phone and I'm about to share it with you. So below it is!

Where Are My Facebook Videos


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Allow's begin first by using their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Cd when making use of the Facebook app. Nonetheless, to see the videos:

1. Simply browse your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can also include words "videos" after your name. So the outcome will certainly be like this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will locate your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can additionally use this to search video clips of your buddy. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this approach, you can try any type of browser but I utilize google chrome so below it is:

1. Open chrome. Kind m.facebook.com then login.
2. Most likely to your profile then click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a bit and you will certainly locate "Videos" area after pictures. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will discover all of your uploaded video clips along with the video clips that you're tagged in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last pointer will certainly not likely your bet yet when you do this, you will certainly locate your uploaded video clips on that particular album when you most likely to pictures making use of Facebook application. Say goodbye to searches!

Just develop your own video clip album then post every one of your future videos there. Seriously! I currently tried it and it worked.