How Can I Delete My Date Of Birth On Facebook 2019

How Can I Delete My Date Of Birth On Facebook - Social Media has become a large part of our lives. We stay in a time where we share a lot of our lives with individuals who we may have not also fulfilled in reality. With this overwhelming access to so many individuals around you, it is very important for you to ground yourself and recognize the people who really respect you. So this year I decided to hide or delete my birthday on Facebook and I learned some very important lessons.

Delete Birthday From Facebook

Although you have to supply the date for Facebook administrators, you do not need to share your birth year with the world. Use your profile's modifying food selection to remove your birth year from your account. The changes take effect instantly, as well as friends are not notified when you modify whether your birthday programs.

How Can I Delete My Date Of Birth On Facebook


Step 1: Go to your Timeline
On top of the page, click your name in the blue bar.

Delete Birthday From Facebook

Click the Update Info button, located under right of your Cover Photo.

Delete Birthday From Facebook

Select Contact and basic info from the menu left wing.

Delete Birthday From Facebook

Step 2: Remove your age or decide who can see it
Next off, you require to choose whether you want to eliminate your day of birth outright or permit specific individuals to access it. If you pick the latter, you'll need to be absolutely certain all the people you have as 'Friends' on Facebook are reliable and also people you actually recognize.

Further down the page, float over date of birth and click Edit.

Delete Birthday From Facebook

Alongside the day and also month you'll see an icon of two individuals. Click it and also either select Friends or Only Me, depending on exactly how much you wish to hide your date of birth. After that click Save.

Do the very same with the symbol listed below, connecting to the year you were birthed.

Delete Birthday From Facebook

It can be called Remove your birthday from your account.

Birthday dreams on Facebook spark happiness that lasts a couple of seconds. This year when I had transformed my birthday celebration notification off, I discovered that I had much less of these short-term minutes of happiness and also more secure minutes. I had the ability to border myself with good friends and stay clear of the superficiality that features social media interactions. My day included even more meeting communications with people that caused personal contentment that doesn't come with social media sites.