Can I See who is Following Me On Facebook 2019

Can I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook - People often obtain frightened by some bottom details that spreads around social networks. Recently I saw a message concerning making use of a search function to discover individuals who were "following me." Difficulty was, it was really just returning results of people with the words "following me" in their account! So I did my friends a favor and also worked up a quick overview to see who is "following you" on Facebook.

Who Follows Me On Facebook

Can I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook


First thing to note: adhering to does not actually indicate anything, particularly if you two aren't "friends." It simply means that your posts marked PUBLIC will certainly turn up in their timeline. Immaterial (you marked it PUBLIC, right?).

Second, if you want to know who is REALLY following you:
1. Most likely to your pals listing
2. Strike the "MORE" switch on the right
3. then hit "Following".


If you don't like what you see in that checklist, you can click the "Manage" pencil icon and afterwards the "Edit Privacy" button in the upper right (see screen shot over).

Note: If you allow people who aren't your buddies follow you, individuals who send out pal demands that you disregard or remove will instantly start following you. If you do not want somebody to follow you, you can block them at any time.