Where are My Videos In Facebook 2019

Where Are My Videos In Facebook - Last time when I required to inspect my uploaded videos on Facebook application on my Android smartphone, the video clips were no place to be located. I remember, it has "Videos" album when you most likely to your Facebook Image albums. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I inspect it using desktop PC after that most likely to my Profile > Photos > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. Yet why can not I watch it on Facebook app using Android smart device? The answer is, I do not recognize. Truly!

However I have done a miniature research as well as I find people whining the exact same concern as me. I have located that Facebook team does not care about these complains so what we do now?

Well, I have actually found 3 options or 3 ideas to watch Facebook uploaded videos on your Android phone and I'm about to share it with you. So right here it is!

Where Are My Videos In Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Allow's begin first by using their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Album when making use of the Facebook app. Nevertheless, to see the videos:

1. Simply look your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can additionally add the word "videos" after your name. So the outcome will certainly resemble this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will certainly find your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can additionally use this to look videos of your good friend. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this approach, you can attempt any kind of internet browser yet I utilize google chrome so right here it is:

1. Open up chrome. Type m.facebook.com then login.
2. Go to your profile after that click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little and also you will certainly discover "Videos" area after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly find every one of your uploaded videos as well as the video clips that you're marked in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last suggestion will certainly not likely your bet but when you do this, you will certainly locate your uploaded videos on that particular album when you go to photos utilizing Facebook application. No more searches!

Just produce your very own video clip album after that upload all of your future video clips there. Seriously! I already tried it as well as it functioned.