Where Do I Find My Videos On Facebook 2019

Where Do I Find My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to examine my uploaded videos on Facebook app on my Android mobile phone, the video clips were nowhere to be located. I remember, it has "Videos" cd when you most likely to your Facebook Image albums. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I inspect it using desktop PC then go to my Profile > Photos > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why can not I view it on Facebook application making use of Android smartphone? The answer is, I do not know. Truly!

Yet I have actually done a mini research and also I discover people complaining the same issue as me. I have found that Facebook team does not care about these complains so what we do currently?

Well, I have actually discovered 3 solutions or 3 suggestions to watch Facebook published video clips on your Android phone and also I'm about to share it with you. So right here it is!

Where Do I Find My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Let's begin initially by using their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Cd when utilizing the Facebook app. Nevertheless, to see the videos:

1. Simply search your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can additionally add the word "videos" after your name. So the result will resemble this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will certainly discover your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can also utilize this to search videos of your close friend. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this method, you can try any internet browser but I use google chrome so right here it is:

1. Open up chrome. Kind m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Most likely to your profile after that click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little and also you will locate "Videos" section after pictures. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will find all of your uploaded video clips in addition to the video clips that you're tagged in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last idea will not likely your bet however when you do this, you will find your uploaded videos on that album when you most likely to images using Facebook application. No more searches!

Simply produce your own video album after that post all of your future videos there. Seriously! I currently tried it and it worked.