How Can I See whos Following Me On Facebook 2019

How Can I See Whos Following Me On Facebook - People frequently obtain terrified by some bottom info that spreads around social media. Recently I saw a post about utilizing a search function to discover individuals that were "following me." Trouble was, it was really just returning results of people with the words "following me" in their profile! So I did my friends a support as well as worked up a fast overview to see that is "following you" on Facebook.

Who Follows Me On Facebook

How Can I See Whos Following Me On Facebook


First thing to note: adhering to does not truly indicate anything, especially if you 2 aren't "friends." It simply indicates that your articles noted PUBLIC will certainly appear in their timeline. Immaterial (you marked it PUBLIC, right?).

Second, if you wish to know who is IN FACT following you:
1. Go to your pals list
2. Strike the "MORE" switch on the right
3. after that hit "Following".


If you don't like what you see in that list, you can click the "Manage" pencil symbol and then the "Edit Privacy" button in the top right (see screen shot above).

Keep in mind: If you let people who aren't your buddies follow you, individuals who send friend demands that you overlook or remove will automatically begin following you. If you do not want a person to follow you, you can obstruct them at any time.