Find My Videos On Facebook 2019

Find My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to examine my uploaded video clips on Facebook application on my Android smartphone, the videos were no place to be discovered. I keep in mind, it has "Videos" album when you most likely to your Facebook Image albums. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I check it utilizing desktop PC then go to my Profile > Images > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why can't I watch it on Facebook application using Android mobile phone? The answer is, I don't know. Actually!

But I have done a tiny study and also I locate individuals grumbling the very same issue as me. I have discovered that Facebook group does not appreciate these complains so what we do currently?

Well, I have actually discovered 3 options or 3 pointers to watch Facebook posted videos on your Android phone as well as I will share it with you. So here it is!

Find My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Let's start initially by using their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Album when utilizing the Facebook app. Nonetheless, to see the video clips:

1. Simply search your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can additionally include the word "videos" after your name. So the result will be like this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will certainly find your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can likewise utilize this to look videos of your good friend. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this approach, you can attempt any type of internet browser yet I make use of google chrome so below it is:

1. Open up chrome. Kind m.facebook.com then login.
2. Go to your account then click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a bit and also you will certainly find "Videos" section after images. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will find every one of your uploaded video clips as well as the video clips that you're identified in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last idea will certainly not likely your wager but when you do this, you will certainly discover your uploaded video clips on that album when you go to images making use of Facebook app. No more searches!

Simply produce your very own video album then upload every one of your future video clips there. Seriously! I already tried it and it worked.